‘A Course In Miracles’
COURSE STUDY ORGANIZATIONS
TEACHERS, COACHES, AUTHORS, & BLOGGERS
REPORTS • CHRISTIAN CRITIQUES RELATED
How to get your group listed here • Keep up to date with the Fearless News
MY MIND BOOK
by FIONA MARIA WILLIAMS
illustrated by DAVID WILLIAMS
matters of course
The first and only "elevated gossip column"
for students of the Course!
COURSE STUDY ORGANIZATIONS
In the US:
for Inner Peace (FIP): the original and current publisher of A
Course in Miracles under the direction of Judith Skutch Whitson and Robert
Skutch. Also manages the worldwide translation project under the direction
of William Whitson.
for A Course in Miracles (FACIM): Historically allied with FIP, FACIM runs one of the oldest Course teaching centers under the direction of Kenneth
Wapnick, Ph.D., and Gloria Wapnick.
Distribution Center (MDC) : Since
1978, a leading clearinghouse and distributor of Course-related materials
in Southern California. Also holds a major annual Course conference in Anaheim,
California. The founder and President is Beverly Hutchinson McNeff.
Pathways of Light
: A worldwide ACIM-based ministry. The site includes helpful commentary on the ACIM Text and Workbook lessons, minister training, Miracles Practitioner training plus hundreds of articles on applying the Course in daily life.
Miracles Center (CMC): A
Northern California teaching center and certified church that graduates its
own Practitioners and Ministers. The website features a comprehensive guide
to study groups and over 60 Course-related links. Founded by the Rev. Tony
Ponticello and Rev. Larry Bedini.
Magazine: An ACIM-based periodical published
by long-time Course teacher and former Methodist minister , the Rev. Jon Mundy.
See interview on this site.
- Circle of Atonement: Teaching center in Sedona, Arizona headed
by Robert Perry and Allen Watson. Publishes books, tapes, and lessons, including
the quarterly newsletter A Better Way. See
interview with Robert Perry on this site.
- Foundation for the Awakening Mind: A worldwide ministry established by David Hoffmeister for the purpose of teaching and learning true forgiveness. Gatherings and retreats are held around the world to inspire and practically apply the teachings of the Course.
- Course in Miracles Society: Publisher of the so-called “Original” edition of ACIM, a version that existed before the editing was complete for the Standard Edition.
Heart: A St. Louis, Missouri, center founded by Ruth Hanna and Robert Ferre
- One Mind Foundation: a “worldwide online ministry for healing and oneness" based in Hastings, NY, and host of ACIMGather Radio,
featuring 24/7 streaming of Course discussions and interviews
Atlanta: A study center serving Atlanta and
the Southeast, founded by African-American student Nanette Massey
- Course in Miracles Center: A
Portland, Oregon, study center
founded by Frances Reed and Judy Allen
Foundation for ACIM: This
center in Kingston, Washington, was founded by Paul Norman Tuttle who claims
to channel an entity named Rajpur who provides commentaries on Course teachings.
This site is also the home of The Gathering Place, a popular online
the New Christian Church of Full Endeavor): By far the most controversial
of Course-related teaching organizations, this academy and residential community
in southern Wisconsin was founded by the late Master Teacher Charles Anderson
(MT) and was widely labeled cultist a number of times by ex-members as
well as the CBS news show 48 Hours.” Since Anderson’s death the group has been less controversial, although it still focuses on MT’s teachings.
Plan Foundation is
a study and charitable organization founded by Tara Singh, who had a long
and sometimes rocky student-teacher relationship with Helen Schucman, the
Course scribe. Singh is the author of such popular titles as How to Learn
from ACIM and A Gift for All Mankind, published by Life Action
- A Center for Inner Peace: a Course study organization in Marin County, California, founded by veteran ACIM teacher Sharon Sherrard
- MiraclesOne Foundation:a multi-faceted ACIM ministry including the “MiraclesOne Light University,” based in Madison, WI and founded by Revs. Deborah and Paul Phelps
- MiracleShare: the social network for students and teachers of ACIM
In Canada, Mexico, and Overseas:
TEACHERS, COACHES, AUTHORS, & BLOGGERS
- Mary Alberici: long-time ACIM mentor/coach and author
- Nick Arandes: Comedian and author of What Happens When You Let God
- Laura Bedford: Provider of LilyWisher, a coaching service that helps people tune into Source
: Provides “ACIM Explained,” an online resource for new students to learn about ACIM.
- Dawn Burkett: Author of “Diary of a Mad Course Student”
- Tom and Linda Carpenter: Hawaii-based teachers and publishers of Dialogue on Awakening
- Donna Marie Carey: singer/songwriter, recording artist, guitarist, and minister inspired by ACIM
- Ray Comeau: author of Through a Mirror, Brightly and There Must Be Another Way
- Liz Cronkhite: An “ACIM mentor” who offers coaching and study support
- DavidPaul and Candace Doyle, authors of The Voice for Love - A Course in Miracles inspired book
- Sally Dubel: Author of “LOL@ACIM,” a blog focusing on a humorous way to learn A Course in Miracles
- Anna Dudley: Author of Ordinary Miracles, a book of poems inspired by ACIM
- Susan Dugan: Blogging weekly on the experience of forgiveness; author of Extraordinary Ordinary Forgiveness
- Martha Lucia Espinosa, author of Spoken Miracles
- Holly E. Fox, author of Miracle Mindfulness
- Lars Gimstedt: Author of “I, Yeshua. Awakener”.
Shaman Elizabeth Herrera
: A healer who combines her shamanic practice with the teachings of A Course in Miracles.
Author of Shaman Stone Soup.
Carol Howe: teaching peace of mind through healed relationships
Walter F. Jacobson, M.D.
: Psychiatrist, speaker & author of Forgive To Win!
: How To End Self-Sabotaging Behaviors Getting In The Way Of One's Happiness, Success and Inner Peace
Dan Joseph: author of Inspired by Miracles and Inner Healing
- Thomas A. Leenerts: author of There Is Only You Beholding You
- Author Amy Lucas's 365-day journey into the heart of A Course in Miracles -- authentically expressed, spiritually inspired.
- D. Patrick Miller: author of Understanding A Course in Miracles and Living with Miracles
- Patricia O'Farrell: creator of the "Undoing Joey" blog
- Jean Pope: author of To Heaven and Back
- Earl Purdy: Colorado-based teacher and Unity Temple minister
- Gary Renard: author of The Disappearance of the Universe and Your Immortal Reality
RELATED ACTIVIST GROUPS
- Corstone (formerly Attitudinal Healing Centers: Follow
this link to the home page for the international network of service groups founded by Jerry Jampolsky and adhering to 12
basic principles drawn from the teachings of ACIM
Foundation: Dedicated to teaching emotional
literacy to prisoners and the free dissemination of founder
Robin Casarjians book Houses of Healing.
Read an interview with Casarjian on
Visions for Prisons:
Winner of an International
Jampolsky Award, this organization founded by Dan Millstein is
dedicated to raising the awareness of every thinking being
that prisoners are more than their crimes.”
Text links on this page are provided free of charge as a public service.
Graphic links (125x125 pixels) are available for $75 annually.
Fearless Books reserves the right to refuse links or advertising at our discretion.
Submit information or graphics to firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FEARLESS SITE HAS WELCOMED VISITORS IN THE LAST YEAR
AND HAS BEEN
ONLINE SINCE 1998
C L I C K T